Granger's Performance Repel
- Save 15%
Granger's Performance Repel Last items in stock
A spray-on waterproofer that doesn’t require heat activation.
- Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish found on your outdoors and technical clothing.
- Uses Granger’s unique fluorocarbon-free technology to provide effective water-repellency.
- Should be applied to damp garments that have been cleaned with Granger’s Performance Wash.
- Suitable for use on soft shell jackets, Gore-Tex® and eVent products, and all other types of waterproof clothing.
- Garments treated with Performance Repel can be left to air dry.
Granger’s Performance Repel is a spray-on solution designed to restore and refresh the water-repellent finish found on your technical outdoor clothing.
You may not know it, but your water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it’s to work at its best. Time, dirt, and even general wear and tear can all inhibit your garment’s ability to repel water – leaving you with little protection from the elements. Fortunately, with Performance Repel, restoring and refreshing your garment’s ability to shed water has never been easier.
Based on our environmentally-friendly, fluorocarbon-free technology, Granger’s Performance Repel is a spray-on solution designed to restore your garment’s water-repellent finish. Ideally applied to damp garments that have been cleaned with a specific technical wash – such as Granger’s Performance Wash – Performance Repel does not require heat activation to work.Garments treated with Performance Repel can be left to air dry.
Granger’s Performance Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for restoring water-repellency to all your Gore-Tex® and eVent garments.
Granger’s Performance Repel is a spray-on waterproofing treatment. It has been developed to provide a highly breathable finish whilst maintaining excellent water-repellency and durability.
Granger’s Performance Repel is an updated version of our Performance Proofer Spray. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Make sure all zippers and Velcro flaps are closed.
- Spray Performance Repel directly onto a freshly cleaned, damp garment. Remove any excess product with a damp cloth.
- Treated garments can be left to dry naturally.
- Suitable for use on all waterproof jackets and clothing.