- Effectively cleans all technical outdoor fabrics and clothing.
- Restores and refreshes the water-repellent finish found on your waterproof garments.
- Clothing Wash and Repel requires heat activation to work – ideally via a low temperature tumble drier.
- Suitable for use on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments,
- Clothing Wash and Repel works at 30˚C, in all types of water.
Granger’s Clothing Wash and Repel is a unique wash-in formulation that delivers effective cleaning, and durable water-repellency, in a single wash cycle.
Combining the powerful cleaning action of Performance Wash with the fluorocarbon-free water-repellency of Clothing Repel, Granger’s Clothing Wash and Repel is the perfect way to regularly maintain your favourite outdoor kit. Not only does it effectively clean your garments, it also enhances the water-repellency of all your outdoor and technical clothing – saving you time, energy, and water.
Based on our environmentally-friendly, fluorocarbon-free technology, Granger’s Clothing Wash and Repel is safe to use in all domestic washing machines. After washing, any garments treated with this product will need to be tumble-dried to activate their water-resistant coating – though ironing or even hair-drying may work in a pinch.
Granger’s Clothing Wash and Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for restoring water-repellency to your Gore-Tex® and eVent garments.
Granger’s Clothing Wash and Repel is a 2-in-1 cleaner and waterproofer featuring a unique blend of fluorocarbon-free polymers. It has been developed to provide a highly-breathable water-repellent finish without compromising performance or durability.
Contains <5% non-ionic surfactants; preservative (1, 2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one, 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one). Safety data sheets are available on request.
Granger’s Clothing Wash and Repel is an updated version of Granger’s 2-in-1 Cleaner and Proofer. Usage instructions are as follows:
- Use two 50ml cap-full per garment. For best results, Granger’s recommends waterproofing your garments separately.
- For top-loading machines, double the amount of Clothing Wash and Repel being used.
- Heat activation is required for the waterproofing treatment applied by Clothing Wash and Repel to work.
- Wash and Repel is suitable for use on all technical clothing.