SaltStick Caps(100 Capsules)
- The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED: No herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free. No soy or nuts. No sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup.
- Made in the USA — Free of banned substances and independently tested. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety.
- Vegetable-based capsule composition. Bio-available active ingredients.
- Each capsule contains: 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, 11 mg magnesium. 100 IU Vitamin D to help the body absorb and utilize calcium. View the all the Caps ingredients.
- Also great for effective rehydration during international travel, hiking, and effects of alcohol and unfamiliar foods
- Also helpful for electrolyte supplementation for CF, POTS and Addison’s disease.
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity. View our Caps Usage Guide.
- Available in 100ct and 30ct bottles and 3ct packets.
Why Choose SaltStick Caps?
SaltStick Caps have been formulated to provide electrolytes to help minimize heat stress and muscle cramping due to perspiration, in a quantity and form which your body can absorb. This product is ideal for athletes, outdoor workers or for use in hot conditions. Two SaltStick Caps in an hour equate to 430 mg sodium, 126 mg potassium, 44 mg calcium, and 22 mg magnesium per hour, which is the ideal ratio to keep you moving. Learn more in these key sections below:
- Clean & Simple Ingredients — get the full list of ingredients in SaltStick Caps and learn how SaltStick Electrolytes are manufactured and tested.
- Clear Competitive Advantage — compare SaltStick Electrolytes to your sweat loss and against competing products and learn why world-champion athletes choose SaltStick for electrolyte replacement.
- Detailed Usage Guide — learn how the pros use SaltStick Caps for a wide variety of sports, and get tips on using Caps as a daily supplement or for low-sodium conditions.
- Answers to Your FAQ — the most frequently asked questions about SaltStick Caps. Topics include product usage, safety, expiration and warranty.
- Backed by Research —learn the science behind SaltStick Electrolytes in our library of helpful research and articles.
Clean & Simple Ingredients
Nearly every lot of SaltStick is independently tested for substances. None of our competitors can say that. SaltStick Electrolytes are made in the USA at an FDA-inspected cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety standards and our routine banned substance and drug testing. All ingredients in SaltStick Caps are clearly labeled on the bottle. Click on the label below to view a larger image.
Clear Competitive Advantage
Why do so many world-champion athletes choose SaltStick for their electrolyte replacement? Simply because SaltStick Caps have everything you need for electrolyte replacement, and nothing extra. In each drop of sweat you lose key electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. The key to effective electrolyte replacement is to replenish lost sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium in a quantity and form your body can absorb.
SaltStick v. Your Sweat Loss
The average athlete loses about 11oz (315mL) of sweat in 30-60 minutes of activity, which contains key electrolytes in a known quantity: sodium (220 mg); potassium (63 mg); magnesium (8 mg) and calcium (16 mg). SaltStick makes the ONLY electrolyte formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
SaltStick v. Competitors
SaltStick Caps have been formulated to allow your body to absorb the electrolyte content in the suggested serving of 1-2 capsules per hour. Other products require 3-6 or more capsules per hour. Two SaltStick Caps equate to 430 mg sodium, 126 mg potassium, 22 mg magnesium, and 44 mg calcium per hour: The ideal ratio to keep you moving. Compare SaltStick electrolytes to your sweat loss and against competing products.
Detailed Usage Guide
As a general guideline, athletes should consume one SaltStick capsule every 30-60 minutes during any land-based activity (bike/run) for the duration of the activity. In hot conditions, extreme humidity, or for larger athletes, a greater number of capsules may be needed to maintain safe electrolyte levels. The maximum number of SaltStick Caps recommended per day is 10, although athletes in extreme conditions and longer events may find it necessary to exceed this number. It is strongly recommended to test your planned electrolyte protocol in training several times before race day. Learn more by reviewing our detailed SaltStick Caps Usage Guide.