HOW TO USE ENDUROLYTES® EXTREME
Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride.
- Calcium – Supplied in the “as chelate” form, meaning it’s calcium bonded to one or more amino acids, usually glycinate (glycine) or asparate (aspartic acid).
- Magnesium – Included in the “as chelate” form, it is magnesium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
- Potassium – Included in the citrate form, it is bonded to citric acid for maximal availability.
Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
Ginger Root –A natural anti-inflammatory and digestive aid.
|Endurolytes Extreme Capsules |
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||120mg||5%|
|Chloride (as Sodium Chloride)||180mg||8%|
|Calcium (as Chelate)||40mg||3%|
|Magnesium (as Chelate)||20mg||5%|
|Potassium (as Citrate)||75mg||2%|
|Manganese (as Chelate)||0.2mg||9%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Concentrate, Ginger Root. |
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.