OVERSTIMS Malto Elite
Three days before a competition, it is essential to increase your energy reserves (glycogen reserves) in order to improve resistance and endurance, as well as to aid recovery.
Find all of the effectiveness of MALTO ANTIOXIDANT (1) strengthened with the properties
- of iron
- of beetroot
highly prized for their benefits in the world of sports. (Read the English study on the benefits of beetroot)
This specific complex gives MALTO ELITE many benefits:
- MALTO ELITE ensures the increase in your energy reserves without having to eat large quantities of food: You eat reasonable amounts at meals and your hydration is ideal for the event. The use of MALTO ELITE, made up of 94% slow carbohydrates (glycemic index < 15), is a considerable asset!
- MALTO ELITE is a source of iron which contributes to the normal transportation of oxygen through the body.
- MALTO ELITE is source of calcium and magnesium which contributes to normal muscle function.
MALTO ELITE is naturally gluten-free.
The 3 days prior to an event:
- dilute 7.5 doses of MALTO ELITE in 1.5 L of water every day, and drink regularly throughout the day
- Since MALTO ELITE does not contain preservatives, the prepared drink must be consumed on the same day.
- 7.5 level doses (=150g) diluted in 1.5l of water.
- 450 g box = minimum 4.5 L of prepared drink
|Nutritional analysis||For 100 g *|
|* = according to flavour|
|** VNR = nutrient reference value|
|Energy kcal/kJ||376 kcal/ 1598 kJ|
|Fat||< 1 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||< 1 g|
|of which sugars||11 g|
|Proteins||< 1 g|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||0,9 mg (82%(1))|
|Vitamin B6||0,5 mg (36%(1))|
|Vitamin C||60 mg (75%(1))|
|Calcium||200 mg (25%(1))|
|Magnesium||90 mg (24%(1))|
|Zinc||2,4 mg (24%(1))|
|Iron||3 mg (21%(1))|