Wisdom given by light like emerging from darkness, cooking food, and bringing people together to celebrate
This is why Athena was given the name of the goddess of wisdom and war.
The silhouette is inspired by the familiar shape of the lampshade, and the central pillar containing the battery is inspired by the pillars of the Parthenon, illuminating a golden light.
Athena will be the wisest light that protects you from darkness and mosquitoes with the heart of the goddess who became the motif of its name.
- Rechargeable LED LANTERN
- Mosquito Repeller
- 3 different Light Mode
- Dimming (Stepless)
- Various mount method : Handle wire, Leather loop, Legs, Tripod－In Breeze mode, the light sways naturally, like gas lantern
- 1/4" mount compatible (for Tripod)
- With Power bank function (Output 5v2a)
- Charging Port: USB Type-C
- Battery indicator in 4 step
- Protect Charing port by rubber cover
- 1 LM = 1 Lumen = 1 Candleligh
Battery capacity:3.6V min 9,750mAh(35.10Wh)
Input:USB 5V 2A
Accessory include: Case, USB Charging Cable (USB Type-C), Leg