ALTRA OLYMPUS 4.0 women
The Altra Olympus 4.0 is a highly cushioned trail running shoe designed for long adventures on your feet.
- Increased breathability and durability
- Improved traction
Underfoot, the Vibram Megagrip outsole has been completely redesigned to provide better traction on a variety of trail surfaces and conditions. If your feet usually feel beat up after long runs, you will appreciate the abundance of cushioning underfoot. Finished off with breathable yet durable mesh upper, this is without a doubt our favorite Olympus to date.
- Inner Flex flex grooves system provides additional flexibility and cuts weight for increased performance.
- FOOTSHAPE design includes more natural, foot-shaped last and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Balanced Cushioning places your heel and forefoot at the same height from the ground to encourage a low-impact running form.
- Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- Vibram MegaGrip Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on trails.
- Engineered Mesh offers increased breathability and durability.
- Premium Tounge for a tailored locked-in feel.
- 4-point GaiterTrap uses a hook-and-loop tab that allows for easy donning of a gaiter.