T8 Typhoonwear Men's Sherpa Shorts V2
T8 Typhoonwear Men's Sherpa Shorts V2 Product available with different options
Road, trail or mountain, these lightweight women's shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
Please see the sizing graphic right / below and note that your waist size could be larger than your regular pants size. Smaller runners with large quads or looking for a more comfortable fit should consider going up half a size.
Please note we've changed the motif on the back leg of the shorts from MIND OVER MOUNTAIN. Each season, we want to celebrate something new and inspiring and this season is the Sherpa Boleh bandaid. Our very special T8 Typhoon ambassador, Alessandro Sherpa, is our inspiration
new version includes a number of cool upgrades!!!!!
- New blue Sherpa and reflective rainbow detailing on the black Sherpas
- Detachable race bib holders (included)
- Key holder for extra peace of mind
- PhoneLock secure rear pocket
- Further minimises bounce with reinforced top elastic in the waistband
- Reconfigured pockets to hold three Sherpa Flasks (1x front, 2x sides) except XS sizes (1 front)
- Sewn crotch seams for extra mobility and durability