1000 MILE FUSION ANKLET SOCK (purple)
- Save 10%
1000 MILE FUSION ANKLET SOCK (purple) Product available with different options
The 1000 Mile Fusion Anklet Sock combines the comfort and protection that comes from a padded sock with the 1000 Mile Double Layer System for reduced friction and blister protection.
The padded zone on the heel extends to add protection to the Achilles tendon with additional padding on the toe and ball of foot areas.
This sock is knitted to an ankle length for those who prefer a shorter sock.
- Padded Achilles tendon protection
- Arch bracing for additional support and custom fit
- Padded zones on the heel and toe areas
- Tactel inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool
- Knitted to ankle length for those who prefer a shorter sock
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Outer Layer - 98% Nylon & 2% Lycra®
Inner Layer - 100% Tactel®
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
THE GUARANTEE: Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 Miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned to us with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase)
SIZE AND FITTING
Many of the socks in the 1000 Mile range are available in both men's and ladies fittings, as indicated by the colour coded stitching around the toe seam.
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have narrow feet (D or less for men, B or less for ladies) or are on the border between sizes, you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles.Pull the sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit correctly on the foot.