Compressport Trail & Run Pirate 3/4
- 折扣 25%
Compressport Trail & Run Pirate 3/4 最後庫存
A feminine cut to shape your legs, giving style and improving performance, that`s what this Woman Trail Running Pirate ¾ does. Targeted compression on your thighs stimulates blood circulation for better oxygenation and limited vibrations and shocks. Your legs become your best asset!
To attack the ascents, to race downhill and to sprint at full speed, there is no better ally than the Running Pirate ¾, which protects the thighs, knees and calves. It performs through hot and cold temperatures. Compression is focused strategically to the millimetre, optimising performance.
The Tops of WOMAN TRAIL RUNNING PIRATE ¾:
- Seamlessly designed it compresses on specific zones of the thighs so you’re your performance is enhanced.
- As shock absorber to the tendons and joints, it delays muscle fatigue and makes you go longer and more resistant in the effort
- Muscle fatigue being delayed, pains and aches are prevented and your legs are fully secured.
- The fabric being woven in flat over-lock, you get maximum comfort and solidity in the seams of the suit. No chafing is allowed.
- It targets compression in such a way that blood-flow is activated and toxins are eliminated.
- Its hydrophobic fibre repels moisture and water and stays dry
- Moreover the abdominal waistband protects and helps absorb shocks to the low back area.
- A silicon grip inside the belt prevents slipping during ascents and prolonged effort.
- A lunar pocket is available to store gels, nutrition and phone.
- After effort, the Pirate eases pain by 100% and reduces muscle stiffness.
Compressport WarrantyCompressport offers a 2 year warranty on its products.
This warranty is valid for:
- Any defects on the seams of the products
- Any defects on the fibre of the products
- The wearing of the logos on the products
- Any tears or holes due to misuse of the product
For a detailed overview with descriptive pictures of what is included and what is not please refer to the Pdf under the tab "Attachments".
Note: For maximum compression and recovery benefits, it is imperative you are fitted with the correct size. Look at the sizechart in pictures how to select the correct size for you.
85% polyamide, 15% elastane